Story Tellers | Paper Crafters | Memory Keepers | Photo Takers
Jot Magazine is a FREE paper crafting digital magazine for the modern day memory keeper. Published in Newcastle, Australia by founder Kim Archer, Jot is filled with stories, ideas, projects, products and inspiration.
We’re all memory keepers.
Whether you’re uploading a tweet about your favourite TV Show, sharing a photo on Instagram, adding a post to facebook, grabbing your phone to snap a pic of the kids playing dress ups or writing a blog post about your weekend, even in it’s MOST SIMPLEST forms, you are documenting YOUR life.
Jot celebrates those of us who are doing just that. Documenting YOUR life. Telling YOUR story. Even in its most simplest forms!
What can you expect from us here in Jot Land?
- A totally FREE glorious digital magazine published quarterly and filled with stories to read, projects to try and galleries to inspire. Read all issues here.
- A monthly Mood Board challenge + gorgeous samples from our Jot Girls. Check it out here.
- A beautiful team of Jot Girls who create so much gorgeous content for each magazine issue, our Jot blog and Mood Board challenges. MEET THE JOT TEAM HERE.
- Delicious ebooks
- Online workshops — in the pipeline! Stay tuned.
- The opportunity to join forces and work with us — consider advertising or collaborating with us.. details here.