A handmade Christmas?
The Lovely Christmas Ebook
36 awesome projects from Kim Archer + the Jot Girls.
Ah the Holiday season. It’s a busy, colourful, festive time filled with functions, cooking, family and gifts. And there’s nothing I love more than to create handmade gifts during this time.
Over the years I have run the Jingle Bells online workshop in the lead up to the holiday season.
It’s been a little tradition of mine for many years — maybe you have even come along over the years too. In the early days, the class started from humble beginnings way back on my own personal blog and evolved into bigger and better things in different online classrooms along the way. Last Christmas with so much happening in Jot Land, I didn’t get to organise a workshop and I really missed it. SO, I thought it only fitting this year that I create an eBook celebrating the festive season. It’s jam packed with projects and ideas and inspiration and I’ve invited some of the Jot Girls along to help me out with some gorgeous contributions also. The Ebook also has some oldies but goodies projects inside. I wanted to include some of my most favourite projects from past classes and also a few projects that appeared on my now defunct Etzcetera Magazine website.. If you’re a long term follower of mine, you might recognise a few of the projects.
All projects have step by step instructions and lots of beautiful photography throughout.
What’s inside the digital pages?
- 36 gorgeous projects with full step by step instructions
- lots of beautifully styled photography and with a lot of the projects we have step by step photos too.
- a mix of easy/simple make that in 15 minutes type projects + some more detailed projects that might take an afternoon to complete.
- ideas for teacher’s gifts or neighbours/work colleagues where you need a simple but lovely hand made gift.
- a mix of papery projects and other crafts including a gorgeous woollen mini woven wall hanging from Lisa Pate, some gingerbread recipe jars from Petra Corcoran and a ton of other projects + a gorgeous gold foiled planter pot from Lauren Hender.
- The Jot Girls contributing to this class are: Mardi Winen, Sheree Forcier, Yvette Adams, Lisa Pate, Kim Jeffress, Raquel Bowman, Petra Corcoran, Anna Allan, Lauren Hender and Amanda Hall.
- some gift packaging, tags and wrapping ideas
- Most projects are designed to be made using supplies you already have on hand.
**Upon purchasing this Ebook you will then be emailed a download link JUST FOR YOU that you can use up to three times. Your download will be in PDF format so you will need a copy of Acrobat on your portable device or desktop computer to view the Ebook. It may take a few minutes for your download email to arrive in your inbox. If after several hours, you have not received your download email (make sure you check your trash or spam folder also), please email me so I can reissue the email download again for you. firstname.lastname@example.org
What You’re Saying
“I successfully downloaded onto my mac which is great as I have a friend joining me today to work on our DD albums so this will absolutely great, thank you so much JOT team for some wonderfully inspiring pages…Happy Christmas x” Gill
“Oh Kim I’ve just finished looking through it and it’s GORGEOUS!!!! So many beautiful projects and ideas.”
“WOW WOW WOW!!!!Amazing….HUGE…inspiring… LOVE IT!”