This Easter we are spending it with our extended family, so the Easter shopping was HUGE.
I finally decided on gift boxes of chocolates that I can wrap and add a gift tag to.
These little Easter gift tags were easy to make on a production line and once I settled on the papers and design I whipped them up pretty quickly.
Here’s how I made these..
- I started by cutting out a selection 3 x 4″ sized cards (you will need 2 cards per tag). you could also use Project Life cards. I then cut an oval shape out of the centre of the front card.
- Attach a cellophane bag to the bottom card and fill with eggs. (I found 7 mini eggs fitted well)
- Add adhesive and fit the top card in place adjusting the cellophane bag and eggs so that it fits neatly.
- Machine stitch the opening and trim off the overhanging cellophane.
- Add a little embellishment or sentiment.
I added the leftover ovals (that were cut out of the cards) to the reverse side and have handwritten the recipient’s name on each.
I’ve also made an Easter Layout to share..
I scrap lifted my ‘Maths’ layout from the latest issue of Jot which you can find right here, and whipped up an Easter version. I got going with that oval cutter and couldn’t stop.
Have a lovely Easter everyone