Issue 11 is on it’s way.. releasing on 1 Semptember 2015
And we would love to invite you to join the Jot Girls and be a part of our next issue!
If you would like your work to be considered for publication in Issue 11 of, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU include:
- the gallery theme you are submitting to.
- a jpeg of your layout — a clear, well lit shot
- a sentence introducing your layout
- your name and where you are from + a blog link (if you have one)
- PLEASE KEEP IMAGE SIZE small (under 500kb preferrred)
The deadline is: Friday 31 July 2015
Spots for Issue 11 are again strictly limited and we always receive a high volume of submissions so please don’t feel disheartened if your work isn’t accepted. I also want to mention that while I do make every effort to email you all regardless of whether you are accepted or not, I may not be able to answer every single email but I do try my best to let you know either way…
Here are the galleries — do you have an awesome layout you think we will love? We want to see it.
Mixed Media | Think texture paste, inking, misting, stencils, texture, paint and stamping etc. We are after layouts or cards using lots of mixed media techniques..
Just my Type | I’m after layouts featuring lots of typewritten text, typewriter fonts, text papers, dictionary papers, typewriter embellishments like die cuts and flair buttons.. lots of word printed papers — show us your best layouts using type!
Story Telling – Favourite? | Our STORY TELLING gallery isn’t just about pretty photos and embellishments — our focus is on the story. It doesn’t have to be a long story.. just a few sentences or even a few words if that’s all it takes to tell your story. This time around we want to see your favourite photos right now and why!
Project Life Gallery | We want to see your double or single page Project Life/pocket style spreads.
The fine print>>
- Layouts can be any size.
- WORK MUST BE YOUR OWN. We are only interested in accepting your own original work.
- Project Life pages need to be double page spreads (although we do also consider single pages if thats what you have to show us)
- While we prefer projects that have been created just for our themes, we do accept layouts that have appeared on blogs or in online galleries BUT we can’t accept layouts that have been previously published in other magazines (online or print publications)
- If your work is accepted I will email you let you know you have been successful and I will then ask for a supplies list and any additional information.
- We only have space for a small select number of layouts to help fill our galleries, and I will try my very hardest to email each of you back to acknowledge your submission and let you know if we have accepted your work but due to the expected volume of emails this may not be possible.
- We are looking for fresh, innovative and well photographed layouts.