What! Issue 12 is almost here. And it’s our Christmas/New Year issue.
We would love to invite you to be a part of our Christmas issue!
If you would like your work to be considered for publication in Issue 10 of, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU include:
- the gallery theme you are submitting to
- a jpeg of your layout — a clear, well lit shot
- a sentence introducing your layout
- your name and where you are from + a blog link (if you have one)
- PLEASE KEEP IMAGE SIZE small (under 500kb preferred)
The deadline is: Saturday 31 October 2015
Spots for Issue 12 are again strictly limited and we always receive a high volume of submissions so please don’t feel disheartened if your work isn’t accepted. I also want to mention that while I do make every effort to email you all regardless of whether you are accepted or not, I may not be able to answer every single email but I do try my best to let you know either way…
Here are the galleries — do you have an awesome layout you think we will love? We want to see it.
Christmas Time | We are after Christmas themed layouts and papery projects. Your project can be anything Christmas related including: Christmas wish lists, Christmas Day, Christmas Eve, Decorating the tree, Christmas morning, My First Christmas, Christmas cooking.
Ampersands | Layouts or projects using the “Ampersand” symbol (&)..Show us your best cards, mini books, layouts or Project Life spreads featuring an ampersand design — eg: ampersand embellishments, patterned paper, inked or stencilled backgrounds..
Story Telling – When I Grow Up… Our STORY TELLING gallery isn’t just about pretty photos and embellishments — our focus is on the story. It doesn’t have to be a long story.. just a few sentences or even a few words if that’s all it takes to tell your story. This time around our theme is WHEN I GROW UP…..
Project Life Gallery | We want to see your double or single page Project Life/pocket style spreads.
The fine print>>
- Layouts can be any size.
- WORK MUST BE YOUR OWN. We are only interested in accepting your own original work.
- Project Life pages need to be double page spreads (although we do also consider single pages if thats what you have to show us)
- While we prefer projects that have been created just for our themes, we do accept layouts that have appeared on blogs or in online galleries BUT we can’t accept layouts that have been previously published in other magazines (online or print publications)
- If your work is accepted I will email you let you know you have been successful and I will then ask for a supplies list and any additional information.
- We only have space for a small select number of layouts to help fill our galleries, and I will try my very hardest to email each of you back to acknowledge your submission and let you know if we have accepted your work but due to the expected volume of emails this may not be possible.
- We are looking for fresh, innovative and well photographed layouts.