Issue 13 is faaaast approaching.
We have only a few spots in our galleries open for our readers submissions this upcoming issue.
If you would like your work to be considered for publication in Issue 13 of, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU include:
- the gallery theme you are submitting to
- a jpeg of your layout — a clear, well lit shot
- a sentence introducing your layout
- your name and where you are from + a blog link (if you have one)
- PLEASE KEEP IMAGE SIZE small (under 500kb preferred)
The deadline is very tight: Friday 5 February 2016
Spots for Issue 13 are again strictly limited and we always receive a high volume of submissions so please don’t feel disheartened if your work isn’t accepted. I also want to mention that while I do make every effort to email you all regardless of whether you are accepted or not, I may not be able to answer every single email but I do try my best to let you know either way…
Here are the galleries — do you have an awesome layout you think we will love? We want to see it.
- Numbers | In this gallery, I am after layouts or cards using NUMBERS. It can be projects using patterned paper with numbers on it or perhaps your title might be a number.. or you could create a layout using a mega sized number on your background etc. As long as theres numbers there — in embellishments, your title or patterned paper etc.
- Chipboard | Okay — now Is the time to drag out all those chipboard shapes, embellishments, alphabets and add them to a papery project for our CHIPBOARD GALLERY. You can use chipboard letters for your title or chipboard embellishments, frames and other chipboard elements on your page.
- Story Telling – My Best Friend… Our STORY TELLING gallery isn’t just about pretty photos and embellishments — our focus is on the story. It doesn’t have to be a long story.. just a few sentences or even a few words if that’s all it takes to tell your story. This time around our theme is MY BEST FRIEND…..
- Project Life Gallery | We want to see your double or single page Project Life/pocket style spreads.
The fine print>>
- Layouts can be any size.
- WORK MUST BE YOUR OWN. We are only interested in accepting your own original work.
- Project Life pages need to be double page spreads (although we do also consider single pages if thats what you have to show us)
- While we prefer projects that have been created just for our themes, we do accept layouts that have appeared on blogs or in online galleries BUT we can’t accept layouts that have been previously published in other magazines (online or print publications)
- If your work is accepted I will email you let you know you have been successful and I will then ask for a supplies list and any additional information.
- We only have space for a small select number of layouts to help fill our galleries, and I will try my very hardest to email each of you back to acknowledge your submission and let you know if we have accepted your work but due to the expected volume of emails this may not be possible.
- We are looking for fresh, innovative and well photographed layouts.