Issue 10 is on it’s way.. releasing on 1 June 2015 AND it’s our super duper birthday issue. yes, that’s right.. Jot is turning TWO!
And we would love to invite you to be a part of our celebration issue!
If you would like your work to be considered for publication in Issue 10 of, send an email to [email protected] and PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU include:
- the gallery theme you are submitting to.
- a jpeg of your layout — a clear, well lit shot
- a sentence introducing your layout
- your name and where you are from + a blog link (if you have one)
- PLEASE KEEP IMAGE SIZE small (under 500kb preferrred)
The deadline is: Friday 1 May 2015
Spots for Issue 10 are again strictly limited and we always receive a high volume of submissions so please don’t feel disheartened if your work isn’t accepted. I also want to mention that while I do make every effort to email you all regardless of whether you are accepted or not, I may not be able to answer every single email but I do try my best to let you know either way…
Here are the galleries — do you have an awesome layout you think we will love? We want to see it.
Parties | Being our birthday issue we want to focus on parties! I’m after layouts about parties — doesn’t have to just be birthdays — it can be any sort of gathering/party/get together/celebration. Focus on the people, the stories and the little details of your party.. show us your best and most fun party layouts.
Holidays | Holidays, vacations, short breaks, weekends away.. this gallery is a chance to document your travel photos or to highlight a special time away somewhere.
Story Telling – You Said What? | Our STORY TELLING gallery isn’t just about pretty photos and embellishments — our focus is on the story. It doesn’t have to be a long story.. just a few sentences or even a few words if that’s all it takes to tell your story. This time around we are celebrating quotes, funny things your loved ones have said, funny sayings or things your loved ones have said that you want to remember and document.
Project Life Gallery | We want to see your double or single page Project Life/pocket style spreads.
The fine print>>
- Layouts can be any size.
- WORK MUST BE YOUR OWN. We are only interested in accepting your own original work.
- Project Life pages need to be double page spreads (although we do also consider single pages if thats what you have to show us)
- While we prefer projects that have been created just for our themes, we do accept layouts that have appeared on blogs or in online galleries BUT we can’t accept layouts that have been previously published in other magazines (online or print publications)
- If your work is accepted I will email you let you know you have been successful and I will then ask for a supplies list and any additional information.
- We only have space for a small select number of layouts to help fill our galleries, and I will try my very hardest to email each of you back to acknowledge your submission and let you know if we have accepted your work but due to the expected volume of emails this may not be possible.
- We are looking for fresh, innovative and well photographed layouts.