Our audience + your business = let’s do this.
Jot has grown from just a little seed of an idea I had a few years ago to put together an Aussie publication that celebrates paper crafting for the modern day memory keeper into a publication and blog that I am so proud of and that has been embraced by creatives from all over the world. As well as the positive reaction and support I receive from our loyal Australian readers, I love that the internet allows us to have an international audience too. It’s pretty cool to watch your dream grow into a reality and be embraced and supported by passionate crafters all over the place.
I rely on the support from our sponsors and advertisers to keep Jot going. I would love you to be part of our upcoming issues for 2016/17 as one of our advertisers.
My aim is to keep the advertising process simple.
I’ve done away with the media kit. I want to keep it as simple as possible so I have launched three different sized ads, each with a flat rate + no frills pricing.
Purchase your ad spot by emailing me firstname.lastname@example.org Or hit the BUY button for immediate purchase via Paypal.
So, if you have a small OR big!! business or a blog you want to promote and you think fits in with the look and feel of Jot .. I would love for you to join me.
Publisher, Jot Magazine
Get ready, set..book your spot.
Full Page Ad – Jot Magazine. One issue.
210mm (wide) x 297mm (A4)
Half Page Ad – Jot Magazine. One Issue. 198mm (wide) x 140mm (horizontal)
1/4 Page Ad – Jot Magazine. One Issue.
90mm (wide) x 130mm (vertical)
JOT MAG DIRECTORY AD. One Issue.
Square small ad (one of 12 on a page)
OR book FOUR issues and save!!!
JOT MAG DIRECTORY AD. Four Issues.
*Once your booking and payment is received, I will be in touch to let you know how to submit your ad design/copy. Australian Customers are welcome to pay by direct deposit. Our bank account details are available on request. All amount are in Australian dollars.
2016/17 ISSUE RELEASE DATES
Issue 15 – releases 1 September 2016
Advertising booking closes 15 August 2016 Issue 16 – releases 1 December – it’s our bumper Christmas issue !
Advertising booking closes 15 November 2016
Issue 17 – Releases 1 March 2017
Advertising booking closes 22 February 2017
Issue 18 – Releases 1 June 2017
Advertising booking closes 15 May 2017
Issue 19 – Releases 1 September 2017
Advertising booking closes 15 August 2017
Issue 20 – Releases 1 December (Our bumper Christmas Issue)
Advertising booking closes 15 November 2017
The fine print:
- Jot was first published in July 2013
- Jot is published quarterly in March, June, September and December.
- Jot has a strong Creative Team of 15 “Jot Girls” who help promote our brand on social media and who create awesome content for the blog and each magazine issue.
- Our readers mainly come from Australia and the USA as well as New Zealand, Italy, the UK, Singapore & Japan. Our average reader is a busy mum aged between 30-55 years who is a keen scrapbooker and paper crafter. Many undertake Project Life/pocket style scrapbooking. They love pretty paper, embellishments, stationery and DIY projects. They’re internet savvy, love documenting the everyday and love collecting supplies. Many are monthly kit subscribers + keen online shoppers. They hang out on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Our current stats as of 18 July 2016 are FACEBOOK : 4086 likers. Instagram 8479 likers. Pinterest: 1.5k followers.
- Jot circulation. We publish via Issuu.com – a third party platform that shows us two types of stats. Impressions – which is the number of times Jot is seen on social media, on our website or blogs and other websites.. much like if you were to pick up a magazine at the newsagency and flip through the content but not actually buy the issue. AND READS which is when someone takes the time to read the issue, click links and interact and engage more deeply with the publication. For Jot, our AVERAGE number of Impressions is almost 400,000 views per issue and our AVERAGE number of Reads is 15,600 readers per issue. Not bad for a little Aussie publication.
- Ads are to be supplied as finished artwork. Please supply files in a JPEG, PDF, Photoshop or InDesign format.
- I am here to help, in every way possible to make advertising with Jot as simple as possible. Feel free to email me if you have any questions or if you need any help with your ad booking.
Let’s do this!
NEW. NEW NEW…
Jot Directory Ads