We’re pretty excited around here at the moment.
It’s ALMOST issue 2 Jot Time!
Who would have thought the magazine and website and our Jot idea would have been so warmly embraced. We struck a chord out there in paper crafting land and it’s exciting to see where Jot is going. And we have been working our little backsides off to get Issue 2 finished. It’s chock a block full of papery goodness and I can’t wait to share it with you all.
Releasing Sunday 1 September, Issue 2 has loads inside to keep you busy! Theres 160 or so pages of wonderfull-ness PLUS IT’S (STILL) FREE.
- We meet young blogger and Project Lifer, uni student Abi Beach who shares her story with us.
- Sian Fair is BACK! She is fabulous!! I love her writing, blog and ideas! Sian talks to us about how to set up a linky party on your blog. Don’t know what a linky party is? Sian fills us in plus shares her Storytelling Sunday regular blog feature with us.
- The Jot Team hit the ground running with their first contributions to Jot Magazine — we have layouts, projects and pocket style scrapbooking pages galore from our new team PLUS we get to know them all a little better!
- Stephanie Bryan (The Jot Team) makes a beach holiday accordion album
- Kim Jeffress (The Jot Team) shows us how to make confetti shaker pockets for your Project Life pages.
- Kim Stewart (The Jot Team) has a fabulous project — collage cards — so pretty!
- We have galleries of layouts and ideas.
- Style editor Tamar talks all about typewriters in this issue’s Confetti regular feature.
- Our next Project Life instalment is here — it’s all about the details.
- We have layouts in our galleries from paper crafters from all over the world.
- and loads more.
Hitting the digital newstands on Sunday 1 September 2013.