I’m a bit of a last minute girl.
I tend to work like a mad person when a deadline is looming. Some of my best ideas spring from working at the last minute.
This past weekend I decided to whip up some last minute Project Life 3x4inch journaling cards for Issue 1 of the mag. And thought I would share a sneak peek! I’m cutting it incredibly close as I want to release the magazine next week! But I’m glad I went into a making frenzy because I quite like how the cards have turned out!
Here’s a little looky..
Speaking of last minute … Jot Issue 1 – project call >>
We need a few extra awesome and delightful and inspiring and wonderful Project Life/pocket page spreads for Issue 1 — the catch: we NEED THEM ASAP.
So — if you have some existing, well photographed, clear photos of your awesome Project life pages – we want to hear from you.
Like, this week.
- either a photo of a single OR double page spread (landscape orientated) you have made
- a photo of a closeup of some of your detail
- a sentence or two about your spread — just introducing it and maybe pointing out a detail you have included that you want to highlight.
- your name, where you are from and a blog or website link (if you have one and want to promote it)
- Layout can be previously published in an online gallery, on your blog or on social media but we can’t accept layouts that have been previously published by other magazines.
Feel free to help us spread the word — we are building an awesome magazine and we would love you to be part of it.
Email your submissions for consideration to me — Email Kim ideally by the 14 June or I will let you know if we have enough submissions before that if that happens!
Can’t wait to see what you guys have been up to!